Omega Fish Bombs
- Longspine fillets, skin on
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Chili powder
- Garlic graduals
- Spices (any that you like! Lemon pepper, onion graduals, cayenne)
- Olive oil (for frying)
- Prepare the spiced fish fry coating – mix flour, bread crumbs with spices, roughly 50:50 adding a fair amount of chili powder/paprika/salt. Depend on how hot you like it be sparingly on the cayenne.
- Rinse fish and pat dry, coat both sides of fish in the spiced mixture.
- Preheat oil to mid-high in heavy bottomed pan (cast iron works best).
- Skin side down, add the fish to the oil and cook for 2 minutes, turn over cook for 2 more minutes. These fish tend to curl when you cook them. They are great for adding to pasta or rice dishes or fish tacos.
- Garnish with lemon.